Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!

Okay so, I FINALLY had my Icon lift installed today (Happy Cinco De Mayo)!!! And, thanks to Downsouth Motorsports' front coilover giveaway, I paid about $1700 less in parts

I started this thread before uploading pics because im so excited that its finally DONE...pics coming within the 1/2hr

This entire process has literally been a 12 month thought/pondering process!! lmao
Old 05-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
pics or it didnt happen lol
Old 05-05-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats it only took a year to get them installed!

Old 05-05-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

lmao......okay okay hang tight - as im simultaneously enjoying my Cinco De Mayo drink
Old 05-05-2011, 09:32 PM   #6

THERE'S DANIEL!!!!! lol
Old 05-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
What you think I would miss out I have been waiting for you to install that shit FOREVER! LOL!

O and FYI we would ever talk shit because you went 3inch Icon for free!? WINNING YOU ARE just took you a year to install that Shit LOL
Old 05-05-2011, 09:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
WINNING YOU ARE just took you a year to install that Shit LOL
Yea, Im "winning" like Charlie fuk'n Sheen!!!! I saved big on suspension/wheels/tires/and install!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise to pondering for 12 damn months!!!!
Old 05-05-2011, 09:38 PM   #9

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Beotch yea, Im "winning" like Charlie fuk'n Sheen!!!! I saved big on suspension/wheels/tires/and install!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise to pondering for 12 damn months!!!!

LOL I think i would have lasted 12hrs if I was you LOL
Old 05-05-2011, 10:08 PM   #11

04LTtacoma - you're clogging my thread
Attached Thumbnails
Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!-img_7191mod.jpg   Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!-img_7195mod.jpg   Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!-img_7197mod.jpg   Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!-img_7199mod.jpg   Icon TACO lift Installed today (Cinco De Mayo)!-img_7203mod.jpg  

Old 05-05-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
04LTtacoma - you're clogging my thread
Nice! Dam near the same set up Im runnin!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:18 PM   #13
Celinap22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Celina
Celinap22's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Celinap22
wow all those pics up there posted by 04lTtacoma are awesome. i just got my tacoma about 2 weeks ago and i love it but i am getting it lifted and getting a grill guard and new terrain tires like some of the ones in the pic but i cant wait. nice work on your tacoma
Old 05-05-2011, 10:20 PM   #14
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Blkturbo, What kinda UCA's are you running?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #15
Celinap22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Celina
Celinap22's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Celinap22
lol yeah i am it cool tho
Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Nice! Dam near the same set up Im runnin!

Mine are the UCA's made by Downsouth. From their Dec. giveaway with the coilovers. Havent driven much since this afternoon, so I guess driveability details will come later as I identify better with it all
Old 05-05-2011, 10:23 PM   #17

Quote:
Mine are the UCA's made by Downsouth. From their Dec. giveaway with the coilovers. Havent driven much since this afternoon, so I guess driveability details will come later as I identify better with it all
Did they take any low speed dampening out of the rears for ya?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
chris4x4, you have any pictures of your setup?
Yeah...I have some someplace...
Old 05-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Did they take any low speed dampening out of the rears for ya?
The ass is slightly bouncy at idle speeds if thats what you're asking. Nothing unusual though.....oh, this is all with a Toytec 2in AAL by the way!! (non TSB)
Old 05-05-2011, 10:26 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Holy Shit I am gone for 15 mins and the shit storm rolls in! I deleted my quote! Looking good Sean!