1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

04 TRD Taco front suspension concerns...

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by LRPme, May 9, 2011.

1. May 9, 2011 at 1:25 PM
    LRPme

LRPme [OP] LRPme

Member:
    First Name:
    Infidel
    California
    Vehicle:
    2004 TRD V6 Jade Green Taco
    None as of yet. Just got this one.
    I'm experiencing road hop in my front end like you would get from the rear end of a pickup truck going over a bumpy or washboard type surface. The truck actually will move over on the pavement when going over a bumpy patch. I can also feel the translation of that (kinda clunky) coming through my steering wheel. 68k on the truck and it isn't offroaded much and certainly never abused nor has it been slammed into curbs etc.. It seems a little extreme to me as I have owned about 20 Toy 4x4's of variable years but never a TRD. Does this sound like a common problem? It feels and sound like something is loose. But I guess it could be just really stiff springs?? I've never driven one before so ??? I've looked and felt for loose parts or abnormal wear but, nada. I'd really appreciate picking all your brains or getting some input on wether I should be concerned or just simply be welcomed to the world of TRD! Thanks for your time,
    JD
    Rangers Lead The Way!

Products Discussed in

To Top