Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Is this guy for real?

Old 05-10-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
Is this guy for real?

OK so i have been told by like a thousand people that all i need for to lift my truck the right way is:
this
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html
this
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
and eventually when i got the money i could put on new eibach coils in the front.

But i have this guy telling me at this auto place, that im gonna have to spend another 200 dollars on a front leveling kit....I understand its an option but i thought that the rear aals would fix it all so it would look all level and straight and what not.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
That guy doesnt know his head from his ass.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #3
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
You should be fine. Remember you don't wanna stack lifts bad things happen.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe the guy at the auto place doesn't realize the Bilstein struts are adjustable. If you told him you bought new struts, were reusing the stock coils and also putting on a 2" AAL, he's probably thinking it will be high in the back. Tell him they're adjustable and if he still wants you to buy a leveling kit, get a new mechanic.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #5
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

THANK YOU! thats what i was thinking but i didnt want to jump to conclusions! he was telling me stuff and i was like uhhhh ok? so im good then. i just didnt want to be jipped into spending 200 more bucks on something this guy just wants me to buy because he wants money.
Old 05-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Who are you buying from?
Old 05-10-2011, 10:56 AM   #7

ive already bought the two this listed up there.