Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach Springs from ToyTec

Old 05-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
desertrock will become famous soon enoughdesertrock will become famous soon enough
Army: Quartermaster, We Support
Name: Keoni
desertrock's Tacoma Gallery
Eibach Springs from ToyTec

Anyone has some input on the Eibach Springs for ToyTec? I am looking to purchase these coils. I already have the Bilsteins 5100's and I know they are compatible but am looking for info to see how they perform in various terrains.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:36 PM   #2
Failure is the result of letting setbacks stop you
MedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shedMedlinAround is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
MedlinAround's Tacoma Gallery
Search... Tons of posts about it on here. Just from me alone! lol

They are currently out of stock so prepare to wait.