Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

I need some hoest opinions about a 6inch lift with 33s

Old 05-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
Taco R/C is on a distinguished road
Taco R/C's Tacoma Gallery
I need some hoest opinions about a 6inch lift with 33s

Hey guys. I have looked all over TW and really have not been able to find much info on running a 6inch lift with 33s, i dont know if thats a bad thing or what. all i have found out really is that 33s wont rub. How do most of you guys like the looks of that tall of a lift with a 33 inch tire. i know rims will have something to do with the looks, so im planning on keepin my 17x8 W/ 0 offset. or maybe if you could direst me to some good threads and pics would be nice to. Thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like its a bit much for 33's. Just my thoughts, it would be like the lifted truck that never sees offroad
Old 05-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
IMO 33's look a touch small on 3" lifts.... I can't imagine they will look remotely good on 6".
Old 05-11-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
lvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allan
lvlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
33's are fine, the only reason mine looks small is cuz im sporting 20's. remember once u go 35's and up gas goes down even more
Old 05-11-2011, 12:27 AM   #5
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco R/C View Post
Hey guys. I have looked all over TW and really have not been able to find much info on running a 6inch lift with 33s, i dont know if thats a bad thing or what. all i have found out really is that 33s wont rub. How do most of you guys like the looks of that tall of a lift with a 33 inch tire. i know rims will have something to do with the looks, so im planning on keepin my 17x8 W/ 0 offset. or maybe if you could direst me to some good threads and pics would be nice to. Thanks

you need to build a truck that you like....not on what others think, but my opinion is as long as the wheels look proportional to the truck the lift/wheel combo is fine
Old 05-11-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
RPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedRPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
RPain's Tacoma Gallery
if you are looking for the hoest opinion id suggest asking Cmack.
Old 05-11-2011, 12:36 AM   #7
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPain View Post
if you are looking for the hoest opinion id suggest asking Cmack.