LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone know a good place to get there lift put on at in SC?

Old 05-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know a good place to get there lift put on at in SC?

Need a quality inexpensive place to get my lift put on my truck.....im changing my mechanic cause the last guy had no clue what he was doin.
thanks!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:51 AM   #2
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
Only place I know is High Rollers 4x4 off Hwy 17 in Summerville. I haven't had any work done there, so I cannot comment on them. Hope this helps.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Tacomaman06's house in rock hill

just costs gas money

depending on the lift...i could probably do it at my apt too
Old 05-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #4
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

true....i dont have the time to drive up to tacomaman i would but i cant. soooo you know of a decent shop?
Old 05-15-2011, 07:29 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What kind of lift are you having put on? youre out near elgin right?

West Wateree Offroad is out that way but theyre gonna charge you an arm and a leg
Old 05-16-2011, 07:01 AM   #6
Tiforceracing is on a distinguished road
Name: Ty
Tiforceracing's Tacoma Gallery
What type of lift and where are you located?
Old 05-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #7

Columbia and i got 5100 preloaded adjustable billys and rear procomp aals
Old 05-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

West Wateree will probably be the most competent but I dont know if they will install parts they didnt sell and theyre gonna cost you big $$

Before I knew anything they estimated $400 to install a spacer front lift for me...not including parts
Old 05-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #9
I <3 the mall
luk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to beholdluk3 is a splendid one to behold

Name: luke
luk3's Tacoma Gallery
Near Charleston im about to get mine done at B and R. I have call around the Charleston area and it's a good price. Plus my friend has gone their and he is satisfied. http://maps.google.com/maps/place?oe...99876766477608
Old 05-19-2011, 04:26 AM   #10
Tiforceracing is on a distinguished road
Name: Ty
Tiforceracing's Tacoma Gallery
In Columbia, my buddy used "county tire" on hwy 1, it's like a mile from I20. Give those guys a call.
Old 05-19-2011, 07:49 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiforceracing View Post
In Columbia, my buddy used "county tire" on hwy 1, it's like a mile from I20. Give those guys a call.
Thats in Lexington...not Columbia...

But ive been there before too to have an ex gf's 4runner worked on and they seemed to do decent work
Old 05-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #12

sweet thanks yall
Old 05-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #13
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
hey i just bought the same lift. have u found anyone to install yours?
Old 05-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #14

theres alot of places taht will install it its just finding quality work... you know?