Hey, couldnt really find the information while wading through all the different posts, so i thought i'd try to get my questions answered here:
2005 Tacoma prerunner 2.7L, all stock.
I want to lift my truck 2-3", dont want to drop a ton of cash either.
Looking at three options:
1) 2.5" front spacer lift w/ rear AALs
2) 3" lift with front coils & rear AAL
3) 5100 bilsteins
1) With the 2.5" spacer lift, does it make the tacoma look "body lifted"/cheesy or does it look natural as if it were a suspension lift? dont know if that makes sense...
2) With this package, will i need to purchase new shocks since i have the stock installed at the moment? And, WHAT ELSE will i need? Won't be installing myself, but trying to buy the parts, then take them in..
3) Do you need anything else if you buy these? or will they, by themselves, give my truck the lift im looking for?
Any DOWNSIDES to any of the 3 options?
I want the lift that will give the highest quality ride/look, although i do not offroad, so durability/performance is 2nd to its' aesthetic appeal.
Would really appreciate some quality, thought out answers, know that your time is going towards helping a guy get his dream truck, haha.
****found some brand new TRD shocks&coilovers for a good price on craigslist...would those be worth purchasing and swapping out the sr5/prerunner stock shocks? (200$ for front shocks+coils & rear shocks)