LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

conflicting uca reports??

Old 05-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
conflicting uca reports??

Lookin at an OME set up. All set to buy, just waiting on funds to solidify. Issue is, I've searched like mad every possible option/opinion and set up on here and obviously everyone recommends uca's such as LR UCAs with the OME set up. No problem, until i contacted a vendor to buy and he said you don't "need" em... i told him yes i know but i want them, i like certainty with alignment etc.. he proceeded to tell me the OME kit i was looking at for 2.5" is set up to run with stock parts and after market UCAs could cause adverse effects... WTF? ha is this guy a little misinformed? Or can anyone clarify why im running into conflicting information? Thanks
Old 05-16-2011, 07:50 AM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
No adverse effects .

He doesn't know what he is talking about .

There are only benefits with the LR UCA's , no downside .
Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
never summer
singlefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shedsinglefin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

singlefin's Tacoma Gallery
It will help you get your caster angle correct. Can't really comment on not using 'em cause I get them from the start. A lot of guys with OME or Bilstien use aftermarket UCA, get 'em if you can. There is a group buy going for the Total Chaos UCA's.

Read this.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys! I was talking to that vendor cuz it was less expensive than the same kit on toytec website but im thinking im going to spend the extra bucks just because toytec has been straight forward with me... I've asked the other guy a few times if it comes with the 90000s or the old shocks and im not sure if he missed the questions or is floating around them.. hmmm..