Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

how to get a little bit more of lift???

Old 05-16-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Thayer
DubVtundy's Tacoma Gallery
how to get a little bit more of lift???

alright heres the deal i have a 4x4 off road with a 6 inch pro comp drop bracket lift but my question is how can i get maybe from 1-2 more inches of lift? deff not going with a body lift becuase i think they are hideous. i know the billie 5100's are adjustable for the front shocks but what about the rears? is it possible to get all four of the shocks and get about 1 inch extra of lift? plz help me out cuz i would deff like to get new shocks anyway becuase i dont want the oem front shocks anymore and i have noticed that the es9000 pro comp shocks are getting rust on the white part of them and i dont like that one bit on a shock.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #3
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Can't you adjust the coilovers up front? Sick truck by the way!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
you could stack lifts but I dont recommend it
Old 05-16-2011, 07:46 PM   #5
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
use a flux capacitor, always work for me
Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Don't try for more. You will just cause front driveaxle problems.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:55 PM   #7
ERMAHGERD
DubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedDubVtundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well i was talking to a few ppl on here just a little bit ago and like tacoridinhigh has the billie 5100's and a taller block on the rear im wondering how that would work? deff wanna get billies anyway bcz i wanna get rid of the oem shocks on the front can you use the billies on the rear with a 6 inch lift?
Old 05-16-2011, 08:13 PM   #9
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
You probably want the 5125's which have several lengths available. The 5100's probably won't be long enough for your application. If you flex out and measure under full droop and full compression, you will find out how long of a shock you will need.
but for sure the 5125's would work? front and rear?
Old 05-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #11
Banned
bowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to beholdbowhunter11199 is a splendid one to behold
bowhunter11199's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!

ya listen to this guy ^^^^^ i have a 9" lift and once i hit 60 you can feel it shake(not violently but you can feel it)