Notices

Wheel Bearing on Fabtech lift?

Old 05-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
connerT is on a distinguished road
Marines: Tactical Air C2 , MTACS-38
Name: Conner
connerT's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel Bearing on Fabtech lift?

I recently had a grinding metal on metal sound from the front left wheel of my 08 Tacoma. I have a 6 in Fabtech K7000 Basic Suspension lift. I got the truck down to the dealer and the said they could do nothing for me because of the aftermarket hub assembly or something like that. So I did a little research and all I can find is SKF Wheel Hub Bearing. Im a little hesitant to get it and start working on it, since I don't know if it will fit. I'm gonna give Fabtech a call, but I was hoping somebody out there has gone through this before and may have some good info that could help me out. Really don't want to have to buy a new lift just because a bearing is going out.
Old 05-18-2011, 06:21 PM   #2
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Is this the kit? If the picture is accurate, only the spindle is included, so the wheel bearing and hub are stock. No reason why the dealer can't help you, but they may deny warranty. Make sure it is the wheel bearing before buying parts, though.