LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

1st gen sway bar disconnects

Old 05-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #1
jblair is on a distinguished road

jblair's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen sway bar disconnects

So I've heard of disconnectable sway bar endlinks for 2nd gens, but what about first? Does anyone make any?

Right now we have the endlinks out, but my friend's dad just haaasssss to have endlinks on his son's car so he was wondering how much detachable ones are. If we can't find any, it's not the end of the world, it just means no sway bar
Old 05-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #2
jblair is on a distinguished road

jblair's Tacoma Gallery
I just found wabfab, is there anything else though?
Old 05-18-2011, 07:46 PM   #3
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblair View Post
So I've heard of disconnectable sway bar endlinks for 2nd gens, but what about first? Does anyone make any?

Right now we have the endlinks out, but my friend's dad just haaasssss to have endlinks on his son's car so he was wondering how much detachable ones are. If we can't find any, it's not the end of the world, it just means no sway bar
They are really hard to come buy...as in there used to be a guy who made a few sets then quit. Search on ttora and you may find something. I believe he made a write up on how to make your own when he decided to quit making them.