Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Am I just paranoid about this diff problem I hear about after installing billies

Old 05-18-2011, 08:14 PM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Am I just paranoid about this diff problem I hear about after installing billies

So I got my billies put on up front and had them set at 1.75, love the leveled look now. My concern is that I have been reading about these vibes and groans at 30-40mph. I cant really feel it in mine but at times I think I am hearing it slightly. I put it in 4hi and it goes away but when I switch it back I cant really tell that much difference. I have 55k on my taco and if this is a front diff issue then will I qualify for the 60k powertrain warranty if it is the front diff? I think I worry to much. I have done my research and it seems like everyone gets vibes at with the billies if they have a 4x4. I just think the reading that I have been doing has convinced me my truck has the same problem but it is so hard to tell.