Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME/AAL installed today

Old 05-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
Snorinlorin
snorinlorin is on a distinguished road

snorinlorin's Tacoma Gallery
OME/AAL installed today

The dealership installed my 3 inch OME and AAL today. Really happy with the results.Now for the tires,I'm thinking DuraTracs will do just fine.
Attached Thumbnails
OME/AAL installed today-005.jpg   OME/AAL installed today-006.jpg   OME/AAL installed today-007.jpg  
Old 05-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #2
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
looks good!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
saucy!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice what did it run you out the door?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:56 PM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure it looks like a monster in person. Congrats.
Old 05-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #8
kulcat is on a distinguished road
Name: Thomas
kulcat's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, exactly what I want when I can afford it!