Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Icon Resi's + Dakar leaf springs...WHOS GOT EM?

Old 05-29-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Air Force: A.G.E.
Name: Hot Carl!!!
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Icon Resi's + Dakar leaf springs...WHOS GOT EM?

Whats up guys, I have my icon extended travel resi coil overs and rear shocks waiting for me until I get back from deployment. I have read that these shocks with the dakar springs are a good combo and have a couple questions:

what are your c/o's set at to make it even with the rear?

also if you have the added weight of a front bumper and sliders, cargo racks/tire carriers in the bed, etc...

thanks for the help in advance!
Old 05-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
you are gonna want to get both front and rear alignD.
Old 05-30-2011, 03:43 PM   #6
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
I just purchased the exact same setup, all i am waiting for is the Icon Res shocks to come back in stock.
Old 05-30-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
DUDE MAN BRO
BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant futureBEEFY_CHEESY_TACO has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Ride is great, the back doesn't kick out at all the dampening on these shocks is awesome, even with the stiffer Dakar leafs. Since I got the mud terrains it does ride a little bit rougher, but it drove like butter with stock wheels and tires.
awesome! thanks for the input. BTW there aren't too many speedway blue tacos out there that I like but yours looks Bad Ass with the color matched bead lock.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
DUDE MAN BRO

sweet! well it just turns out that my dad got me a brand new drill and bit set for christmas just before I left to the desert. Sounds like this will be the perfect opportunity to put it to use!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:24 AM   #9
HB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to allHB Taco is a name known to all
HB Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Like that setup