Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear TSB with lift question

Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #1
tooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooth sleuth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
tooth sleuth's Tacoma Gallery
Rear TSB with lift question

i'm thinking to get the toytec aal to go with the tsb and 4 billy 5100's.

will this cause any functional issues? (driveline or stability?)

should i set the front billy;s at 2.5inches with that set up?

also, will i be able to fit 285's at some point with this?
Old 05-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
With just the rear tsb, you should set the billies to 1.75" up front if you want to be level. You will not be able to fit 285's with that setup though.