Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Canadian suspension suppliers

Old 05-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian suspension suppliers

I need new leaf packs and shocks for my 01 reg cab 4x4...

Anyone know of any Canadian retailers so that I do not have to deal with shipping over the border?

Thanks for any help!
Old 05-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #2
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Are you wanting aftermarket or Toyota OEM ?
Old 05-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

I was thinking aftermarket...any ideas?

I guess I could price OEM at my local stealership.

Not looking to lift, if it lifts a wee bit that is OK...the 01 suspension is just worn out and I go haul 300-400 lbs in the bed often

Thanks OZ-T!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #4
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
check out ouipack.com.

they are the canadian supplier for old man emu and their prices are at par with the americans.

good guys to deal with.
Old 05-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #5
GWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the roughGWL is a jewel in the rough
Name: justin
GWL's Tacoma Gallery
I went through silverwood toyota when I ordered my toytec ULK and control arms and they were great to deal with. If i ordered straight through toytec shipping was over $500
Old 05-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I got my OME stuff through Cap-it
Old 05-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #7
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.arbusa.com/Products/Suspe...ystems/30.aspx

It says USA but they do Canada... and have suppliers in Canada
Old 05-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #8

Thanks everyone...for all the great tips....
Old 05-29-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
swissrallyman is on a distinguished road

swissrallyman's Tacoma Gallery
Cap it is super expensive. If you just need a new leaf pack, get one custom made at a leaf and spring shop. Surprisingly cheap
Old 05-29-2011, 11:25 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissrallyman View Post
Cap it is super expensive. If you just need a new leaf pack, get one custom made at a leaf and spring shop. Surprisingly cheap
The price I paid was comparitive to others I got quotes from here and shipped from the states , your experience may have differed
Old 05-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #11
swissrallyman is on a distinguished road

swissrallyman's Tacoma Gallery
Cap it quoted me $1500 for the OME lift without Dakars, only ad-a-leafs. I picked up the complete kit in Renton with Dakars for $1100.

Also cap-it quoted me $1650 for the ARB bumper, which was $940 in the USA.

What did you pay, and where?
Old 05-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissrallyman View Post
Cap it quoted me $1500 for the OME lift without Dakars, only ad-a-leafs. I picked up the complete kit in Renton with Dakars for $1100.

Also cap-it quoted me $1650 for the ARB bumper, which was $940 in the USA.

What did you pay, and where?
I said comparable if shipping is factored from the states , I assume since you said you picked yours up in Renton , that you are in the Lower Mainland , just for me to get to the Lower Mainland with my truck is $100 , not including gas or the day off work .

I did not buy an ARB bumper , I got a RelentlessFab aluminum
Old 05-30-2011, 12:59 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW , I paid $1500 including the Dakars
Old 05-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #14
Bumponapickle will become famous soon enough
Army: Good time!
Bumponapickle's Tacoma Gallery
Op, if you are a couple hours drive from border, it would probably be worth it to have items shipped to a UPS store and pick it up.....even with duty applied you would still save....just saying...

I had my complete OME minus Dakars (ordering them soon) shipped to a UPS...total came to $750 and that was including applicable duties applied.....