Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

recomended suspension installers in the NE GA area.

Old 05-30-2011, 08:02 AM   #1
Superdavert is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Superdavert's Tacoma Gallery
recomended suspension installers in the NE GA area.

I'm about to order my lift. 884's and an AAL. Nothing special. I called the tire shop that I normally get my tires, and talked to the suspension guy. He sounded confident about installing the coils. He didn't sound too confident about the AAL. that has me worried. So I was woundering if there were any recomended suspension installers in the NE GA area?
Old 05-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #2
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
The best I know of is 4 Wheel Parts Performance Center in Marietta. Not sure of anything towards Athens. Seems like the AAL should be pretty easy. Lets see some pics when done. Good luck and Go Dawgs!!!
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I can't recommend anyone but ill be installing a similar lift on my truck this summer. If u decide to tackle the lift yourself its not that difficult. Either way put some pics up when its finished!
Old 05-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
Superdavert is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Superdavert's Tacoma Gallery
Would tackle it myself, but I don't have the time right now or for the next couple months. Work has been crazy. Never done it before, but other auto stuff that I've tried has came out good. Maybe I'll wait and save some money.