Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TJM anyone?

Old 05-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Probie
Hunter500ky's Tacoma Gallery
Question TJM anyone?

Just called demello off road for prices on OME 886s with shocks all the way around and he mentioned a new company called TJM pretty much the same thing but a little cheaper.

I told him to get me prices on them to, I explained I have a ARB bumper and he said it should work fine.

Anyone heard of this company, use this company?

Or am I going to be the possible Guinea pig

POST 16 for update!!
Old 05-31-2011, 11:31 AM   #2
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter500ky View Post
Just called demello off road for prices on OME 886s with shocks all the way around and he mentioned a new company called TJM pretty much the same thing but a little cheaper.

I told him to get me prices on them to, I explained I have a ARB bumper and he said it should work fine.

Here is a little more info for you.

They are an Australian company they were here a couple years back, mostly known for their bumpers. They now have a complete product line and are coming back to America. Here is a link to there Australian website, their American counterpart has not been finished yet.

http://www.tjm.com.au/
Old 05-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

I got some info for you on their product line.

Front coils $163.50

front shocks $85.00

Rear shocks $85.00

You can take 10% off those prices.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #4
Hunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shedHunter500ky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ok call me tomorrow ill order them, those will hold my arb bumperncorrect?
Old 05-31-2011, 04:55 PM   #6
Well dark considering he said he would call me back, you think it would be that big of a deal?

When I sold stuff I used to call my customers all the time.

Not to be a ahole to you or them but if they want my money I think they could give me a call it wont take 5 minutes.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
True. I have been in sales for a long time. Knowing what its like putting in orders and dealing with many other customers as well as day to day business duties, I know it can get tuff to call customers back sometimes. It's not a matter of them wanting your money, their a business of course they do.

You want something... put forth same effort!
Old 05-31-2011, 05:02 PM   #8
Touche I see your point, reps. Ill call tomorrow
Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 AM   #10
I believe I just called you
Old 06-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
I.believe you did and you sold me some stuff! Long as it holds up like you say I'll be a happy customer! Kind of iffy cause they are new but hey can't be a follower forever right!?
Old 06-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
morrison14 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSgt
Name: Matt
morrison14's Tacoma Gallery
Which shocks?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #13
Quote:
I.believe you did and you sold me some stuff! Long as it holds up like you say I'll be a happy customer! Kind of iffy cause they are new but hey can't be a follower forever right!?
Yes and please give us a review once you get them installed.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #14
Not sure, they are made by TJM though.

I let him hook me up, I trust him.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:36 AM   #15
Well I figured I would do a quick review of this set up.

The front is amazing so far!!! I am very impressed with it! I have a full 3 1/4" on passenger and 3" on driver (taco lean).

They handle very good, they ride smooth! I have heard a clunk once or twice so I need to get under there make sure everything is tightened up.

I will need UCAs without a doubt.

The rears were the wrong ones, miss-communication on my part or demellos part whichever its not that big of a deal. My factory shocks are in with my rear pack and they are 1/2" from being topped out lol!!!

So they are going to get me my new ones and Ill give a better write up.

But so far for anyone thinking of going TJM, I would advise it. I love the front so far!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #16
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 06-16-2011, 10:32 AM   #17
Sure thing, will get some up tonight.

I have like one or two in my build thread