Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

BLOCKS SUCK!!!!!

Old 05-31-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
BLOCKS SUCK!!!!!

So i picked up my 2005 trd sport 4x4 on friday after selling my prerunner sr5 2 days before.

I had the toytec AAL in my prerunner and icons in the front and it rode pretty good, alot better than nothing in the back.
When i got the 4x4 it had donahues ( now called icon) in front and a 1" CST block in the rear because the guy thought it might sit stinkbug with another leaf in the rear, i drove up to my parents house over the weekend with 4 people and about 200 lbs of luggage in the bed and the ride was so rough! it would bottom out on bumps and just sucked overall.

Anyhow i recalled finding some leaf springs my brother had laying around for his golf cart project that were pretty much identical to the toytec AAL so i cleaned them up and painted them and put them on and it rides like a dream now!

Just my 2 cents that AAL is a pretty good deal and good ride, blocks suck, and yes i guess if you got lots of dough to spend then a new leaf pack would be nice too
Old 05-31-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
brelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud ofbrelandt has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Name: Terry
brelandt's Tacoma Gallery
Just shows you how bad the stock leafs are!
Old 05-31-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
my friend has blocks. they do suck.