Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

issue w/ Procomp lift

Old 06-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
issue w/ Procomp lift

I was wondering if anyone had or has this issue with their Pro Comp lift. I had the Pro Comp 3" lift installed about 3 weeks ago. My passenger side sits about 1/2" lower than the drivers side. Should i be concerned? Will the drivers side settle. I called Pro Comp and they said no big deal. The 1/2" is compensation for a full tank of gas, driver, battery blah blah blah. Has anyone experienced this w/ their lift and what should I do?
Old 06-01-2011, 12:52 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Taco lean.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Taco lean.
Anti-Taco-lean from what it sounds like.

The driver's side should settle out after awhile.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Anti-Taco-lean from what it sounds like.

The driver's side should settle out after awhile.
It is a Taco and it is leaning so Taco lean.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #5
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
It is a Taco and it is leaning so Taco lean.
That's what I figured but 1/2" looks excessive. I guess it's not.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #6
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
That's what I figured but 1/2" looks excessive. I guess it's not.
Give it some time. If it doesn't settle I would contact the company. Who did the install? Maybe the put the wrong spring on the wrong side.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that should not be sagging on that side? Lifts always come the same on both side and usually the driver side just gets the taco lean from gas tank and driver, they dont have compensate lift of passenger side.
I have adjustable coilovers and always lift the driver side more to even it out.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #8
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of truck
Old 06-01-2011, 04:13 PM   #9

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
Got the same lift, no lean on mine.
good to know
Old 06-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #10
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

[QUOTE=toyo freak;3250762]Pics of truck[/QUOT
dude i love that last quote of yours about obama
Old 06-01-2011, 04:16 PM   #11

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
Yeah that should not be sagging on that side? Lifts always come the same on both side and usually the driver side just gets the taco lean from gas tank and driver, they dont have compensate lift of passenger side.
I have adjustable coilovers and always lift the driver side more to even it out.
In retrospect, knowing about the lean I should have done adjustables.I Love the lift, just worried they are giving me the run around about leaning on the passenger side.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
In retrospect, knowing about the lean I should have done adjustables.I Love the lift, just worried they are giving me the run around about leaning on the passenger side.
yeah whatever they told u is a bunch of bullsh***
Old 06-01-2011, 06:01 PM   #13

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
yeah whatever they told u is a bunch of bullsh***
thats what im thinking