Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

How the Hell did this happen!!

Old 06-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
How the Hell did this happen!!

Just got the install done today at Toyota, heard a clunk on the passangers side and look what I found

Old 06-01-2011, 06:06 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Am I missing something here? I don't see anything.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:07 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Am I missing something here? I don't see anything.
Missing bushing.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Missing bushing.
Oh. I saw that but I thought that is how it was.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I can't see much on my phone screen , what's the problem ?
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Oh. I saw that but I thought that is how it was.
Nope. Should have red showing on both sides of the UCA mount.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #8
Banned
Quote:
Nope. Should have red showing on both sides of the UCA mount.
Well in that case time to go back to the dealer and kick some ass.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:13 PM   #9
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
make sure the sleeve is in there too.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:15 PM   #10
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Crazy thing is I took them in there with the bushings already installed, greased and ready to go....he must of popped one out when he did the install. WTH
Old 06-01-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Missing bushing.
You're like a genius or something. Note to self: Idea for a new poll.
Old 06-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #12
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
wait a sec theres no washer on the inside either
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Yeah-That install is an effing train wreck. There should be a machined washer on BOTH sides of the UCA mount and that missing bushing that everyone is talking about.
I'd check both sides and make them replace all the parts- and still buy a torque wrench and make sure it's all on their to spec.
This ^^^
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #15
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
If that's the UCA , why is the bolt so short ? Mine is like 10" long
Old 06-01-2011, 06:25 PM   #18

Old 06-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #19

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Both washers are there, just can't see very well in the pic.....but the bushing What's the quickest way to get replacement set of bushings....I think I will be making a stop at Toyota in the morning
Old 06-01-2011, 06:34 PM   #20
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bskin View Post
Both washers are there, just can't see very well in the pic.....but the bushing What's the quickest way to get replacement set of bushings....I think I will be making a stop at Toyota in the morning
make them get you one they lost it