Notices

I need Help!!!!

Old 06-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #1
Solution.45 is on a distinguished road
Navy: PO2 Charlie Company, NMCB
Name: Chase
Solution.45's Tacoma Gallery
I need Help!!!!

Im about to throw the Icon Remote Resi's and TC upper arms on the front. Im going to set the Icons at 3" and i had a question of what should i do with the back. I want the California front lift look. should i just leave the back stock or what type shocks should i put????? Let me know.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:22 PM   #2
TacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: steven
TacoSID138's Tacoma Gallery
dont know what you mean by the "cailfornia front lift look" id say go with atleast a 1.5 add a leaf and some 5100 or icon rear shocks.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #3
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
he means the bro lean

ya 1.5" rear aal will have the rear sit a little lower or a 2" should set you pretty level

....shit why not just leave it stock?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Icons and TC UCAs sounds more like you should be helping ME... afford mine.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:35 PM   #6
TacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: steven
TacoSID138's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
he means the bro lean

ya 1.5" rear aal will have the rear sit a little lower or a 2" should set you pretty level

....shit why not just leave it stock?

ohh ok firgured, wasnt 100%.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:31 PM   #7
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSID138 View Post
ohh ok firgured, wasnt 100%.
This is mine with the front a littel high but it rides ruff was going to bring down but will be installing spinle lift next weekend... 1.5 AAL in the back..
This is the only pic I have currently..
Attached Thumbnails
I need Help!!!!-047.jpg