Received my OME kit for my 04 TRD 4wd. Everything looks great and very heavy. It looks like I forgot to order the diff drop or they forgot. Rear shocks haven't came in. Have Bilsteins 5125's on the back for now. Anyways I have a few questions that I hope someone could answer.
1. Where does the extra leaf go? Third row down? Why no squeak / friction pad? What kind of grease do I need? Is it alright to use the same grease as the driveline? Why is the center part of the extra leafs flat looking, not curved. What should that center pin be torqued to?
2. What side of the truck does the leafs go?
3. Where does that 5mm trim packer go? Is it even needed?
4. Looks like the 10mm lift enhance kit sits on top of the strut assembly. I'm I correct? This should level out the truck, right?
5. I need to to grease the bushings when installing in the leafs and shackles and then afterwards? Is it alright to use the same grease that I have for the driveline?
6. What amount of for the front diff. I see 3/4 & 1". I should probably just get the one from Wheelers.