After much debating - I now have everything for my planned lift. I am having a the local dealership do this install on Monday. Check out my setup and let me know if you have the answers to my questions below.
* Eibach Coils (Toytec)
* Front Bilstein 5100's adjustable shocks set at .85 (Downsouth)
* Front Top Plate Spacer Kit 3/4" lift (Toytec)
* Rear TSB performed by dealership (Toyota)
* Rear Bilstein 5100's (Downsouth)
* Toytec Rear AAL w/ TSB Springs 1-1/2" lift (Toytec)
* 18" Black KMC XD Monster Wheels (Firestone)
* 275/70/R18 Nitto Terra Grappler Tires (Firestone)
Questions I have:
1.) Am I missing anything for the lift install on Monday?
2.) I heard people discussing UCA's... Will I need them?
3.) Any info or tips I should provide the dealer with when doing the install? I dont think they have ever installed this setup before.
Much appreciated for your help and support! Now for the pictures!