Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

help!

Old 06-16-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
help!

So today I went to my local truck accessories place and priced some different lift options. Does anybody have any experience with leveling kits? The Guy said I could put a two inch leveling kit in the front and an inch block kit in the back and I could fit some larger tires. Is this a good setup??
Old 06-16-2011, 12:49 PM   #2
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
no. Will it get the job done? yes
Old 06-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #3
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
search first

fyi:spacer lifts are no good, go with a suspension lift first and save yourself some trouble.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
if you want a spacer lift though just to save money and get it done ive got my old one ill sell ya.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
kidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to beholdkidrockcrawler is a splendid one to behold
Name: Simon
kidrockcrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its 2wd so i want to keep it practical but the little donut of a tire that came stock is useless. My biggest concern is keeping the quality of the ride as it rides perfect now and not screwing up any other factory parts