Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Is this bad???

Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Smoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Smoove06's Tacoma Gallery
Is this bad???

BACKGROUND:
So long story short; got my lift put on Saturday. 6 hour job, first time working on a IFS between a friend and I; The two of us together = a mid-level auto mechanic.

PROBLEM:
During the reassembly process, looks like we forgot to install the lower cushion retainer on the passenger side. Which leads me to this :

Im afraid we rushed this that we may have forgotten to put the retainer on the driver side as well.

Do you guys think this will be an issue if i drive on it any longer? I need to at least drive back to my buddy's house which is 10 miles away.
Old 06-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Well im no expert but i think 10 miles would be ok, i would just fix it soon....
Old 06-20-2011, 11:26 PM   #3
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Well im no expert but i think 10 miles would be ok, i would just fix it soon....
like he said !!!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
Smoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoove06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Smoove06's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys think it couldve caused any major damage?
Old 06-20-2011, 11:37 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Major damage? I highly doubt it i wouldnt worry too much, just fix it tomorrow...
Old 06-21-2011, 06:36 PM   #6
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Never mind this post..
Old 06-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
need any help man, i'm available everyday, i'm from north phoenix aswell. just shoot me a pm