Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" Revtek lift

Old 06-21-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
justinitsuj is on a distinguished road
Name: Justin
justinitsuj's Tacoma Gallery
3" Revtek lift

Was thinking of ordering the 3" revtek spacer and add a leaf kit. I've read hundreds of post regarding these. Just wanted to get some feed back on them from the people that had them or still run them. I have no intentions of going off roading. I am buying this kit to raise it up a little, but bigger rims and tires, and for daily street driving. Inputs please.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:37 PM   #2
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Recomendation Blisten 5100's. Adjustable settings to level your truck, that go up to 2.5". Or three if you run them at 0 with eibtechs. And an AAL for the rear. Rides good and is cheaper.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
This should be a sticky -----> http://www.camburg.com/toyota/00-06-...y-spacer-lift/
Old 06-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #4
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinitsuj View Post
Was thinking of ordering the 3" revtek spacer and add a leaf kit. I've read hundreds of post regarding these. Just wanted to get some feed back on them from the people that had them or still run them. I have no intentions of going off roading. I am buying this kit to raise it up a little, but bigger rims and tires, and for daily street driving. Inputs please.
it rides very rough. i had for about a year then i got the rcd. i would go for something like this instead. http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 06-21-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
thanks. any advice regarding the fabtech adjustable coilovers to get the 3" lift?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to say it, but someone else will. Search function is your friend. This has been discussed so many times, I'm tired of telling the same story over and over about my old Revtek lift.

Basically, don't get one. Get a real lift and you will save yourself the money in the long run.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinitsuj View Post
thanks. any advice regarding the fabtech adjustable coilovers to get the 3" lift?
I would look into King or Fox for coilovers. Fabtech kinda sucks...
Old 06-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #8
been reading all the post... seems as if the revtek lift is an absolute no if your gonna use um for offroading but for daily driving, its still a bad idea?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:46 PM   #9
You're no good to me dead
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Its going to be rough as mentioned already whats your budget?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:51 PM   #10
for lift with rims and tires about 3 grand.. problem is I live in hawaii so everything is doubled or seems that way
Old 06-21-2011, 10:52 PM   #11
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are you wanting it to be level or have some lift?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:53 PM   #12
looking for a little lift
Old 06-21-2011, 10:56 PM   #13
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
What size tires you trying to run?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #14

Honestly do the 5100's set them at 2.5, you will be so happy you did. Then just the AAL in the back and your set, should be around 500 for everything then you have the rest for rims and tires and an alignment....
Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #15
either 285x70x17 or 275x70x17
Old 06-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
Recomendation Blisten 5100's. Adjustable settings to level your truck, that go up to 2.5". Or three if you run them at 0 with eibtechs. And an AAL for the rear. Rides good and is cheaper.
This is pretty much your best option.
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
I would look into King or Fox for coilovers. Fabtech kinda sucks...

Fabtech kinda sucks??? Fabtech blows!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 PM   #18

You getting an AT or MT tire?
Old 06-21-2011, 10:59 PM   #19
whats a good site to order those taking into consideration I live in hawaii and shipping will prolly be rediculous
Old 06-21-2011, 11:01 PM   #20

Try downsouthmotorsports (DSM) they are on this site http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/downsouth-motorsports/

Heard nothing but great things, im ordering from them soon too....