Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Soon.... soon

Old 06-22-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Chris
Chris(NJ)'s Tacoma Gallery
Soon.... soon

I already have the front 5100s, I'm just waiting on the rears to arrive at dsm so I can pick those up along w/ their UCAs. Its fun to stockpile everything
Old 06-22-2011, 10:02 PM   #2
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet! Of course pics when it's all installed!
Old 06-22-2011, 10:08 PM   #3
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2011, 05:22 AM   #4
Chris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shedChris(NJ) is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
Sweet! Of course pics when it's all installed!
Absolutely!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:24 AM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Side note... After looking through some threads, I havent really found my answer. Does anyone extend the front brake lines w/ this (2.5-3") lift? I obviously have the rear lines, but I dont want to run stainless lines in the rear with oem rubber lines up front. Just need to know if stock size is ok, or if I should locate some extended front lines too.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I don't think extending them is required, but if you're going to be replacing the rear lines and bleeding the brakes, you might as well replace the front ones too it isn't that much extra work. With the SS lines, you will notice better brake response as well, at least I did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjohn617 View Post
Stock is fine, no issues.

Ok, thanks guys! I'll grab some stock length SS lines for the front then