Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Broken leaf spring.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
JChambers28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
JChambers28's Tacoma Gallery
Broken leaf spring.

Hey, I gotta broken leaf and have been looking to replace both leaf packs. I came across this.. http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Just looking for something stock height maybe leveling with 5100's? Let me know if i'm heading in the right direction ha..
Old 06-23-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
Tacomabuddy is on a distinguished road
Tacomabuddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JChambers28 View Post
Hey, I gotta broken leaf and have been looking to replace both leaf packs. I came across this.. http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Just looking for something stock height maybe leveling with 5100's? Let me know if i'm heading in the right direction ha..

You can try your local junkyard for replacement parts!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:26 PM   #3
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
Those leaf packs will give you around 2.5ish inch lift over stock springs. Fat bobs garage sells replacement packs or like tacomabuddy said, check a junk yard.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The Dakars get you 2 3/4" over US stock height .

They are a nice pack , I have them .
Old 06-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #5
Even with a dclb ya think it would still give that much lift? I probably wouldn't mind that if all I had to do was get 5100's with it?
Old 06-23-2011, 06:32 PM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Even with a dclb ya think it would still give that much lift? I probably wouldn't mind that if all I had to do was get 5100's with it?

Yes , 2 3/4"

This is my truck

Old 06-23-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
I like it, alright if I get these Dakar's is there anything else I have to change?
Old 06-23-2011, 06:38 PM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like it, alright if I get these Dakar's is there anything else I have to change?
Hang on

You want to lift your truck ?

What is your budget ?

Do you offroad or no ?
Old 06-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #9
I'm planning on getting 18" wheels so a small lift was in mind, not offroading and no budget for the lift, def don't need a 3" lift though.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
That pic of my truck is with the OME lift kit installed .

The front is lifted 2 1/2" and the rear 2 3/4"

The truck is on 265/70/17 MT's