Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Light Racing Upper Controll Arms shipped with missing parts

Old 06-24-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
swissrallyman is on a distinguished road

swissrallyman's Tacoma Gallery
Light Racing Upper Controll Arms shipped with missing parts

So being from Canada, it took over a month for me to get my Light Racing UCA's. So today I FINALLY went to install them, and after hoisting up the truck and removing the wheels, I found that the package was missing parts. No bushing spacers, washers or castle nuts. SHIT!

Question: What can I reuse from the stock setup that I need? I don't want to wait another month for washers and spacers. Thanks
Old 06-24-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I would call them and make them overnight the missing parts, since it was a mistake on their part.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #3

Yeah I'm waiting for a reponse from the dealer. Also I didn't know they were made in China. Knowing that, I would have went with something made in the USA. Oh well.
Old 06-24-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt know they were made in China.

I'm glad I went with Camburg
Old 06-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Where the hell did you order them from ? I had mine in 8 days , with all the parts .
Old 06-24-2011, 05:42 PM   #6

Ordered from Wheelers. They were held up at the border for over a month, and they didnt even open the box....
Old 06-24-2011, 08:57 PM   #7
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, China huh? ef those.

Bummer deal about the customs thing for you guys, you've got it twice as bad as I do.
From what I hear wheelers has great customer service so hopefully they'll take care of you.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Total Chaos. Lesson learned.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #10
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Sealed ball joint is the way to go where we live