Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Got the front shocks on!

Old 06-24-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
Got the front shocks on!

So probably to the relief of many, i finally got some help to put my lift kit on.....and today i got the front on! took forever because we took 2 hours to take off a bolt that we realized we didnt need to take off...yaaaaaay for stupidity!

Ill be putting the back on soon and then post some pictures! so be sure to check it out!

Thanks for everyones help and patience......and ever more patience!
Old 06-24-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

hopefully ill get pictures of me and my buddies actually working on the truck.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
Scott78 is on a distinguished road

Name: Scott
Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #4

im aware of that haha ill get them up as soon as i get the back end done
Old 06-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #5
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
ill help you get your back end done...
Old 06-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #6

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Too much typing not enough wrenching.

Kidding man, looking forward to seeing the pictures!!
Old 06-29-2011, 07:48 PM   #7

haha thanks! and yea i would take your help but theres one problem....im in SC and youre in CA. haha thanks though!
Old 06-30-2011, 01:37 AM   #8

Scott78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedYota View Post
haha thanks! and yea i would take your help but theres one problem....im in SC and youre in CA. haha thanks though!
I don't think you got his joke about your back end...