Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ride quality on spacer toytec

Old 10-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #1
KMADA has a spectacular aura aboutKMADA has a spectacular aura about
KMADA's Tacoma Gallery
ride quality on spacer toytec

how is the quality of the ride ?

For example the ride on the road. Non offroading.

Do u feel every rock/bump on the road? (bump steer)
Old 10-20-2008, 08:16 AM   #3
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Funny, I had the EXACT opposite experience with spacers vs. ICON.
I had the ICON coilovers, and experienced absolutely terrible ride quality (plus a horendous story of other issues), switched to "Fat Bob's Garage" 3" spacers...couldn't be happier!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
ive got the toytech spacers and love them! The ride is just fine on road and off. however I would like to replace my factory shocks with some better ones.