Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Advice/Opinions on proposed Lift

Old 06-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
He who breaks things.
Tat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTat2dTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ricker
Tat2dTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Advice/Opinions on proposed Lift

I'm finally going to build up my suspension, I rarely go off road because of work. I'm looking at a decent mid travel lift.

Front Suspension -
Camburg Spindles
Radflo's or Equivalent C/O's set at "0"

Rear Suspension -
OME or All-pro 3" Leaf Springs
Unsure about rear shocks (need advice on this)

Front suspension needs to handle an offroad bumper, Rear suspension needs to handle everything i tow randomly. Looking to spend around 2500 for parts.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.