Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Should I wait..?

Old 10-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Should I wait..?

I've installed the rear AAL and front coils / 5100's, i want to get it aligned asap - but i will be adding axle shims and longer U-bolts next week. My questions is if i get it aligned now, will the shims and u-bolts mess it up? will I have to align it again? Anybody know..
Old 10-14-2008, 01:25 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone?
Old 10-14-2008, 01:29 PM   #3
uuc328 is on a distinguished road

uuc328's Tacoma Gallery
if you plan on doing anymore suspension work or are going to keep the truck for a while you might want to find a firestone. they offer lifetime alignment for twice their normal alignment rate.
this paid for it's self many times over on my last car but i tend to keep vehicles longer than most.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
+1 ^^ if your done go for it but think about the lifetime allignment since you offroad. but they might say no due to being a lifted truck.
Old 10-14-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
No...the u-bolts & shims won't mess things up.

The allignment is really only in the front end.

thanks