Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Yes, this is another UCA thread.

Old 07-01-2011, 11:15 AM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, this is another UCA thread.

Okay so after lurking here and researching, I've decided I'm gonna get new UCA's.

I got an OME lift I'm installing Sunday/Monday, and I will take it in to get aligned, but if I feel any difference in my steering through town, or on the highway I am immediately going to order some new UCA's.

The problem I'm having is understanding why they are so damn expensive, and finding a good reliable brand, at a decent price.

Pretty much I'm looking for some firsthand experience from you all. Help?
Old 07-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
If you asked the other day you coulda got in on this group buy. LR UCA's are good..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-tech-4x4.html

The site has them listed for $450

http://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-210-05...cing-ucas.aspx
Old 07-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #3
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
is it still open? I saw that after posting this thread. 375 is a good price from everything else I've looked at.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
You think that's expensive? Go to the dealer and price out ONE replacement stock factory upper control arm with ball joint.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:40 AM   #6
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
It's only July 1st. You have all month.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #7
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
If you asked the other day you coulda got in on this group buy. LR UCA's are good..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-tech-4x4.html

The site has them listed for $450

http://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-210-05...cing-ucas.aspx
Fat Bob's sells them for $379 + shipping.
Just have to place the order over the phone.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:43 AM   #8
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
You can give it a shot man, it says "ends July 31" but its worth trying. 375 with free shipping is a deal.
So worth it. I love my LR's and alignment is a breeze and always well within spec.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #9
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Scratch what I said, I got my months mixed up. Get on that Group Buy!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #10
ok so I can get some for 375 shipped still?! I'm getting in on that forsure. I guess I'll just deal with floaty steering till I can get those. It'll make me appreciate em more so the 375 out of my bank account won't hurt so bad : )
Old 07-01-2011, 10:34 PM   #11
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
If you dont feel like waiting, you can call Fat Bob's garage. Their price is basically the same, plus shipping.

EDIT: What horwitzs said.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #12
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-02-2011, 04:07 PM   #13
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have the TC UCA and love them
Old 07-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #14

precoma's Tacoma Gallery