LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Starting my install on an OME Suspension Lift Tomorrow

Old 07-03-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alex
tacomalex's Tacoma Gallery
Starting my install on an OME Suspension Lift Tomorrow

I'm putting it on a 2011 4x4, I4 Access Cab. The complete install will include:

New front coilovers, driver side spacer (to take care of the taco lean), AAL and new shocks in the rear, extended brake lines to the rear, driveshaft carrier bearing drop, and also I will be putting on new UCA's at a later time (when I get them in the mail)

Ok, so my truck is a 2011 and every bolt I had to take off came off super easy. The sway bar was kind of a PIA, and my front driver side coilover for some reason didn't wanna go in, but overall it was an easy install.

I'm tackling the rear today, right now it's nose high, (I'll take a picture later) I really didn't expect the lift to be this much, but I'm happy so far. I figure once I do the rear it'll have a slight rake, but more level than it sat stock.

Oh, and I got a few pictures!

Old 07-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #2
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Top plate lean spacer or OME lean spacer ?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
tacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomalex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I ordered a 1/4 spacer not knowing it came with a trim packer.
I'll probably just put on the OME trim packer.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
Sorry for the pics being upside down..I flipped them here on the site once I noticed it, but I guess it didn't work.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:53 PM   #6
In case anyone actually reads this..

Just got done givin her a drive around town. Took me 7 freakin hours to install the aal, new shocks, and extended brake lines in the rear. I swear I used a hammer more than I did my ratchet set.

I didn't get any driveshaft vibes driving through town 0-50mph, I'll update on what happens when I drive to the alignment shop tomorrow on the interstate.

I'm going camping for the next 4 days, so I'll post pics and updates on how its going when I get back.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:15 AM   #8
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Well where are the pics? Keep the spacers in case you get a plate bumper & winch. Did you get the 884s or 885s.
Mine with 885s & Dakars.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:47 PM   #9
dude this thread is so old. It took me so long to install the lift and I was so frustrated the whole time I didn't even think to photograph anything.