Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

cant decide, pro comp or toytec

Old 07-06-2011, 04:17 PM   #1
jastampke is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
jastampke's Tacoma Gallery
cant decide, pro comp or toytec

I know everyone will say the toy tec 5100. I am looking for the 3" leveling kit. From what i understand the procomp 3" actually gives about 4" or more, but that comes with problems such as needing to replace uca's and diff drop is not included and strut spacers are needed. I like the fact that the procomp lift gives more lift. I can always fix the rest of the problems as i go right. Anyone have any suggestions. Is the 5100 any good? i need some pros and cons. I just bought an 08 4dr 4x4 trd sr5. help me
Old 07-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
5100s are good. Many people use them.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jastampke View Post
I know everyone will say the toy tec 5100. I am looking for the 3" leveling kit. From what i understand the procomp 3" actually gives about 4" or more, but that comes with problems such as needing to replace uca's and diff drop is not included and strut spacers are needed. I like the fact that the procomp lift gives more lift. I can always fix the rest of the problems as i go right. Anyone have any suggestions. Is the 5100 any good? i need some pros and cons. I just bought an 08 4dr 4x4 trd sr5. help me
I know when lifting and changing the dynamics of a vehicle you are gonna have regular maintenance on the part. I wouldn't buy something and expect to fix problems off the get go.
Old 07-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW from SA.