LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

got my billys

Old 10-15-2008, 06:05 PM   #1
snjkid372 is on a distinguished road
snjkid372's Tacoma Gallery
got my billys

if anyone has their billy 5100s set at 2.5 and hasn't done anything to the rear, can you post your pics? i'll probably be putting them on this weekend by i want to see some pictures
Old 10-15-2008, 06:08 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for asking.

I was wanting the same thing, just was too shy to post.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Thanks for asking.

I was wanting the same thing, just was too shy to post.

Too shy to post Your 1,999 posts make it seem like you not that shy to post.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:14 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm too much of a noob at technical stuff.

This WASN'T my 2,000th post.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #6
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not my truck but is this might be what your looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimcubby View Post
Right here is a pic before the AAL in the rear and before the wheels and tires. Just 2.5" in the front nothing else...

Old 10-16-2008, 05:17 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snjkid372 View Post
if anyone has their billy 5100s set at 2.5 and hasn't done anything to the rear, can you post your pics? i'll probably be putting them on this weekend by i want to see some pictures
Do you have the rear TSB done on your truck? I had mine done at Shore Toyota back in May. If you have the TSB done your truck should be level with the bilsteins at 2.0 to 2.5, I will check and got you a pick of ND's truck.

Old 10-16-2008, 06:48 AM   #8
i don't have the tsb done. i might get it done i might not. if i went anywhere it would be vineland toyota, i had the worst experience at shore.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:53 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snjkid372 View Post
i don't have the tsb done. i might get it done i might not. if i went anywhere it would be vineland toyota, i had the worst experience at shore.
Really, I have had nothing but good experiences from their shop. The sales is another story I have bought my last truck from them.

Post pics when you get your shocks installed!
Old 10-16-2008, 07:17 AM   #10
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I have mine set at 2.5" and nothing in the rear.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #11
how is the ride with them set at 2.5? and which notch it the 2.5 setting?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
Jason07 is on a distinguished road
Jason07's Tacoma Gallery
Any more pics?? I have been searching every forum and I have not been able to find anything.