1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

"Harsh Ride TSB" Kearny Mesa Toyota, San Diego

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by VolcomTacoma, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Jul 7, 2011 at 7:06 AM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Hey guys, I just wanted to throw a shout out to those of us Southern California...if you are looking to get that harsh ride TSB done, go to Kearny Mesa Toyota. I tried the dealer I bought from (Mossy Toyota in PB) they just tried to bullshit me pretty bad, so a few days later I tried Kearny Mesa and they pretty much bent over backwards once they realized I'd researched the problem a bit. Just walked in and told them that anytime I put my motorcycle in the back (about 600 tops wet weight) the back end felt really harsh Nd felt like it was about to bottom out and all that, they tried to say a few other things at first until i told them I knew about the TSB and that i was covered and so they had me drop my car off yesterday morning, checked me out a free rental for 2 days and said it would probably be done by sometime today. The service guy called me yesterday, AFTER HE was off, just to let me know the parts were arriving In the morning and would be installed immediately.
    Anyways, just though is give you guys a headsup if your looking to get it done!!

Just got my bull bar and side steps on as soon as I got home, and my weathertech visors. Now just waiting for the TSB to be done so I can install my 5100's with OME 885's!

Products Discussed in

To Top