So, I'm beginning my installation of my new lift and UCAs this afternoon with a buddy of mine. I've installed lifts before, but on completely different vehicles ('94 Ranger & '02 Liberty).
- I was wondering if anyone had any tips on things to look for during the install.
- Also, wondering if there are any specific tools that I NEED or would just be really helpful.
- Any specific notes about swapping out UCAs during the install (since they are two overlapping installs)?
- Should I tweak the alignment to make it driveable?
- I plan to wait till Monday when my wheels/tires arrive to have my alignment done at the same time as mount/balance. Would it be best to just get it aligned and then return for the mount/balance on Monday?
- Any other notes/tips?
Thanks a lot. I appreciate the community's assistance.