OME Kit w/ 886s Height, Load Range and Tire Accomodation

Old 07-15-2011, 03:01 AM   #1
Garftore is on a distinguished road
Army: Med Maintenance
Name: Sam
Garftore's Tacoma Gallery
OME Kit w/ 886s Height, Load Range and Tire Accomodation

http://toyteclifts.com/index.php?pag...mart&Itemid=72

Hey, ...got a new Tacoma that needs a lift, and I want this "OME Lift Kit w/ 886 Coils, TSB Leaf & Diff Drop."

1. How many more inches will this Kit w/ 886 Coils raise the front end of my Stock 2011 TRD-OffRoad TSB-Leaf Tacoma?
2. How many more inches will Its TSB AALs raise the rear?
3. After this Lift Kit is installed, how many inches would a 250+ lb front bumper (BuckStop Baja w/ Warn x8000i) lower the front end (initially and over time)?
4. How many inches will a 150ish lb rear bumper (PadgettFab OEM 1/4") lower the rear end?
5. Calculating everything above, will the vehicle then be able to accomodate LT285/75R16 or 33"x11.5" Tires (Toyo M/T)?

I'm guessing 2.5" in the front and 1" (without adding 1.5" from 4th AAL) in the rear after all is said and done (not including new tires); but I don't know what kinda weight this lift kit can handle, etc. All answers will be very appreciated.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:27 AM   #2
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Yup
Old 07-15-2011, 04:51 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
The 886 coils are specifically made to handle 200+ lbs of extra weight hanging over the front end (ie. ARB bumper and winch). As for exact lift dimensions, you'll have to wait til someone who has 886's comes along (or search 886 and find some members yourself and PM them).
Old 07-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
886s with my AP bumper and XRC8 winch is still at 3"

I have 285/75/16
Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #5
Thanks guys.

MJ,

Are aftermarket control arms a necessity with a 3" lift, and are the wheel spacers needed for the 285/75R16s?

Nice truck, BTW!
Old 07-15-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garftore View Post
Thanks guys.

MJ,

Are aftermarket control arms a necessity with a 3" lift, and are the wheel spacers needed for the 285/75R16s?

Nice truck, BTW!
Yes

And yes with stock wheels
Old 07-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #7
Eldowr will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Desk Sgt
Name: Donavon
Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Que OZ in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Garftore, why not the full dakar's in the rear? They're designed for handling weight better than just AALs.

Edit: crap, I hesitated, OZ jumped on the OME post before I could comment lol
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldowr View Post
Que OZ in 5, 4, 3, 2....

Garftore, why not the full dakar's in the rear? They're designed for handling weight better than just AALs.
I like my Dakars
Old 07-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #9
Eldowr will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Desk Sgt
Name: Donavon
Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I like my Dakars

I'm going dakar's, 885s, and LR UCAs when I get back from deployment..

Garftore, how long you been on island? May was 3 years for me..
Old 07-16-2011, 03:25 AM   #10
98-01, and got back a month ago. Prolly be here for another 3-4 yrs. I actually graduated hs here back in 2000. - as for dakars, i just want what's necessary, cuz i'm on a budget. If it were available, i'm content with a skeleton style winch-mount bmpr, as long as it has the baja guards and protection that extend to the headlights. I just want a decent and cost efficient 3" lift that wont compromise the integrity of my vehicle at a light to moderate trail ride, a winch-mount bmpr that can handle a minor accident, and some 33" tires.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:40 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Yes

And yes with stock wheels

Are the TRD Beadlock Style 16/7.5s the same as the other stock wheels?
Old 07-30-2011, 03:51 PM   #12
With this OME complete lift kit and some light racing adjustable UCAs, do i need to make adjustments to accomodate my stock bfgoodrich tires on TRD Beadlock Style 16/7.5" rims? What other adjustments are necessary (breaklines, etc.)