Hey, ...got a new Tacoma that needs a lift, and I want this "OME Lift Kit w/ 886 Coils, TSB Leaf & Diff Drop."
1. How many more inches will this Kit w/ 886 Coils raise the front end of my Stock 2011 TRD-OffRoad TSB-Leaf Tacoma?
2. How many more inches will Its TSB AALs raise the rear?
3. After this Lift Kit is installed, how many inches would a 250+ lb front bumper (BuckStop Baja w/ Warn x8000i) lower the front end (initially and over time)?
4. How many inches will a 150ish lb rear bumper (PadgettFab OEM 1/4") lower the rear end?
5. Calculating everything above, will the vehicle then be able to accomodate LT285/75R16 or 33"x11.5" Tires (Toyo M/T)?
I'm guessing 2.5" in the front and 1" (without adding 1.5" from 4th AAL) in the rear after all is said and done (not including new tires); but I don't know what kinda weight this lift kit can handle, etc. All answers will be very appreciated.