Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

FREE to a good home: Add-a-leaf suspension kit for 2010 Tacoma.

Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
hstringe will become famous soon enoughhstringe will become famous soon enough
hstringe's Tacoma Gallery
Smile FREE to a good home: Add-a-leaf suspension kit for 2010 Tacoma.

Attached are photographs of an "add-a-leaf" suspension lift for a 2010 4 door Tacoma. I put on an AirLift suspension, and removed these. This kit results in about a 1" lift in the back. The parts, as you can see, are in excellent shape-I had it on there maybe 5 months before I put the AirLift suspension kit on (I am now towing some trailers, so I needed to be able to adjust the lift/ride). I'm not looking for any $ for them-I just don't want them to go to waste/trash. So you pay for shipping, maybe $10 for me to box them up, etc., and I'll send them to you./Users/howardstringert/Desktop/tacoma add a leaf /100_0939.JPG/Users/howardstringert/Desktop/tacoma add a leaf /100_0940.JPG/Users/howardstringert/Desktop/tacoma add a leaf /100_0941.JPG
Old 07-17-2011, 11:57 AM   #2
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
dang, just put mine on yesterday...
Old 07-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for this. I'll PM you for more info but I call dibs!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
Very Nice !
packfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud ofpackfan88 has much to be proud of

packfan88's Tacoma Gallery
boooo to one inch lol.....but good man !!!
Old 07-18-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
Buddha4 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Buddha4's Tacoma Gallery
if benbacher falls through I am in COS and could meet you
Old 07-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Put me next in line if for whatever reason the other two guys fall through. I'll definitely do shipping + $10.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:27 AM   #9
I read all of the posts-yes, I will definitely "go down the list" if the current plan does not work out. Just trying to "pay it forward" and make sure some good parts don't go to waste. For what it's worth, I just put an ARB bumper on, so I have the original bumper, and the original fog lights. I plan to upload a photo or two-as soon as I can get THAT figured out better-but they are available to anyone who is interested.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #10
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Interested very much!
Old 07-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #11
Are you interested in the stock bumper, or just the stock fog lights? Or both? If it's the bumper, you'd have to come up with a good idea on how to "box" this thing up. It's not heavy, but it's fairly large, as you know. Let me know.