Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Shock Bushings

Old 07-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #1
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Shock Bushings

Is Toytec the only place to buy them? They want $15 for shipping, thats almost the price of the damn bushings themselves...

Anyways, has anyone found another place that sells them? I know Rancho sells bushings, but i'm not sure which ones would fit a 2nd gen. BTW, i'm talking about the top ones for the front.

Thanks,
Old 07-17-2011, 05:00 PM   #2
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.

Looking to order a set today so I can have them on by the end of the week.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
I almost bought some, but decieded to wait till the stock ones wear out. Maybe check autozone, advance auto parts ect...
Old 07-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
I almost bought some, but decieded to wait till the stock ones wear out. Maybe check autozone, advance auto parts ect...
Thanks, but I already called them and they said they only have universal one's and they weren't even sure if they would fit my truck. I found the bushings for a little cheaper on Poly Performance, think i'm just gonna order them from there.