1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

cheapest lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by pick21, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Jul 18, 2011 at 11:05 PM
    stunt man hans

stunt man hans DISPLACED VIKING LIVING IN WYOMING

Member:
    First Name:
    Hans
    LIVE FREE OR DIE
    Vehicle:
    2015 AEV RAM 3500
    FULL AEV PROSPECTOR KIT++
    call down south motor sports they can hook you up with the billies and new spring and mount the coils on the front shocks for a small fee which is worth it cause then you just pop them in pretty much.

i'm not entirely sure where you would want to set them for 2 or 2.5 inches the other guy's can offer up that info. dsms can set you up with a coil that is right for your truck as well make sure and tell them what type of set-up you plan on running. for instance if you plan on adding a front bumper in the future it may be a smart idea to tell them so they can give you a higher spring rate or if your just wanting to lift and don't plan on armor the spring rates will be for ideal for the weight of a stock truck.

good luck it's like getting a whole new truck once you lift!

2. Jul 18, 2011 at 11:06 PM
    Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    Dude that was bad, take some time fig it out. What was new 2.5 years ago when I first looked into this is old now. All said I maybe should have went with Icon. Now I'm not driving 70 miles a day. Still toss the fat chick:D

3. Jul 18, 2011 at 11:11 PM
    rpking

rpking Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Roger
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma 4x4 TRD off road
    painted engine cover, bed cover, color match door handles, window tint, seat covers, weather gaurd floor mats, TRD stainless steel cat back exhaust, front skid pan, bug deflector, custom holster mount in center console, OME 884X springs and shocks, 2" AAL, OME shocks
    Thank's everyone, I have a better understanding of it all now :)

4. Jul 18, 2011 at 11:24 PM
    Mr.Ed

Mr.Ed Well-Known Member

Member:
    Wilbur's Barn
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Rugged Trail V6
    Toytec Ulimate W/Dakar leaf pack, LR UCA'S, Undercover, Weather Tech, Block Heater
    If U just want to lift that's cool. the new Taco's have crap tires, That's a great way to start. If your off road a lift don't with stock rubber. Look at my truck, i'm going bigger when I need them.

Products Discussed in

To Top