Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

OME pricing

Old 07-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
The sherbet is fermenting........
Sgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud ofSgian has much to be proud of

Navy: test marketing positive thinking
Name: Matt
Sgian's Tacoma Gallery
OME pricing

Just wanted to ping the hive mind on which store offers the best pricing on a full OME lift kit with Dakar rear. Tried search, lots of info of "I bought xxxx" but nothing concrete. Also if any offer a military discount or TW. Thank you for any help you can give. matt
Old 07-20-2011, 09:59 AM   #2
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgian View Post
Just wanted to ping the hive mind on which store offers the best pricing on a full OME lift kit with Dakar rear. Tried search, lots of info of "I bought xxxx" but nothing concrete. Also if any offer a military discount or TW. Thank you for any help you can give. matt
I ordered my complete kit from Wheeler's Offroad yesterday. They were excellent in answering questions, and would recommend them again.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:00 AM   #3
Eldowr will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Desk Sgt
Name: Donavon
Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
In all my searching the best I've been able to find with the newer shocks is from wheeler's offroad, check the vendor section.

lowrangeoffroad.com has a cheaper kit with the full dakar, but it uses the older shocks which I've heard are a softer shock.

GL with the buy and install!! I'll be getting mine sometime after this deployment is over
Old 07-20-2011, 10:03 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I believe Downsouth Motorsports has OMe stuff also even though it's not on their website. Not sure how they compare with pricing but their customer service is awesome!
Old 07-20-2011, 10:07 AM   #5
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I believe Downsouth Motorsports has OMe stuff also even though it's not on their website. Not sure how they compare with pricing but their customer service is awesome!
Last I heard (few days ago) the Dakar leaf pack was on back order with them. Not sure how the price compares, I asked for a quote via email, never got one and pulled the trigger with Wheeler's offroad. Downsouth Motorsports seem like great guys, I just couldn't wait any longer.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:03 AM   #6
cobb.bd is on a distinguished road
cobb.bd's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the full OME kit from lowrangeoffroad.com with the Dakar leafs and the new nitrocharger sport shocks all around. Their customer service was good and they allowed me to pick up the kit from ARB in Renton, WA...saved me on the shipping. However, the total price including shipping was the lowest I was able to find. ARB also had good things to say about the company as well, unfortunately they are not offering a TW discount at this time.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Try Northridge 4x4 also. I have bought tons of stuff from them.
They specialize in Jeeps but can get other parts also, and I bought my OME kit from them. Prices are good and ships for free.
I think the rear shocks are what is on back-order.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #8

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobb.bd View Post
I just ordered the full OME kit from lowrangeoffroad.com with the Dakar leafs and the new nitrocharger sport shocks all around. Their customer service was good and they allowed me to pick up the kit from ARB in Renton, WA...saved me on the shipping. However, the total price including shipping was the lowest I was able to find. ARB also had good things to say about the company as well, unfortunately they are not offering a TW discount at this time.
Lowrange was able to get you the 90000 shocks? I'll have to look into them more when I purchase my OME!
Old 07-20-2011, 11:29 AM   #10

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
lol not 4wp's thats for sure
I tell you what, The Hans has made sure to deface 4wp on every single thread on tw lol. That really sucks about the pro comp though man... Should've gone with the OME
Old 07-20-2011, 11:32 AM   #11
cobb.bd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldowr View Post
Lowrange was able to get you the 90000 shocks? I'll have to look into them more when I purchase my OME!
Yeah, 90004's for the front and 60062's for the rear. The rears were on backorder from ARB, but I am supposed to pick them up today or tomorrow. Everything else is sitting in the garage waiting to get installed. I believe I paid $886 for my full OME kit.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:39 AM   #12

Eldowr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobb.bd View Post
Yeah, 90004's for the front and 60062's for the rear. The rears were on backorder from ARB, but I am supposed to pick them up today or tomorrow. Everything else is sitting in the garage waiting to get installed. I believe I paid $886 for my full OME kit.
That's awesome news! Thanks for the info Cobb
Old 07-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #14
displaced viking living in new jersey
stunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shedstunt man hans is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: hans
stunt man hans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldowr View Post
I tell you what, The Hans has made sure to deface 4wp on every single thread on tw lol. That really sucks about the pro comp though man... Should've gone with the OME
hell yes i should have! thats what i really wanted to pick-up but, at the last minute i saw this kit. i researched that the shocks are both made by monroe ome's are made in australia and pro craps in the us or mexico. the rest is just a terrible design with the spring rates and the idiotic people who sell and work for both 4wp's and pro crap.

they just have no idea what they are selling and just say what ever must sound good to them lol. if yall where me you would be dumping on them as well seeing as i might need to buy the ome kit any way's i'm pricing the complete kit right now.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #16
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
^Absolutely beautiful!

edit: 885s?
Old 07-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
cobb.bd's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up the Nitrocharger Sports for the rear today from ARB...they were nice enough to throw in two OME hat's and some stickers. The install is planned for this weekend...good luck on your purchase.
Attached Thumbnails
OME pricing-imag0140.jpg  
Old 07-25-2011, 01:11 PM   #18
Rdeeker is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Rdeeker's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Cobb, did you order online or just call lowrange to get that price... the best I can seem to do online is $930. Been looking to buy the OME kit for a while, but since I just had to replace my a/c unit at the house, gotta save everywhere i can!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:59 PM   #19
cobb.bd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdeeker View Post
Hey Cobb, did you order online or just call lowrange to get that price... the best I can seem to do online is $930. Been looking to buy the OME kit for a while, but since I just had to replace my a/c unit at the house, gotta save everywhere i can!
I have a Gen 1, the price might jump a little for the Gen 2 kits...and I ordered it online.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #20
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
wheeler's offroad! Call Dan the man and he'll take care of you