Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

question about lifts

Old 07-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Jimmy
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
question about lifts

I really hate admitting this because I know I will sound dumb but I need the question answered...

I am ordering a toytec 3" ultimate lift kit. When you can select the type of lift you want in the back it gives you the option of a 1 1/2 inch lift for TSB...I read a little about what TSB is, do i need to select this option or am I fine going with the regular AAL?

I have a 2011 Double Cab, 4x4, long bed, TRD Sport

Please help!
Old 07-20-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Andy2010 is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Andy2010's Tacoma Gallery
If you had the TSB done, than you need the 1 1/2 for the TSB, the other would be for a stock truck.
Old 07-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
jdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdhaas3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
I have done nothing to the truck yet, so I am fine going with the regular AAL then?
Old 07-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhaas3 View Post
I have done nothing to the truck yet, so I am fine going with the regular AAL then?
To get the TSB leaf pack though you would have had to complain to a dealer about your truck bottoming out and they would have swapped them out. I'm guessing you'd remember if you had that done

Assuming you haven't, go with the regular AAL.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:49 PM   #5
Navy:
jdhaas3's Tacoma Gallery
sounds great, thanks for the help!