Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear lift question

Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
LouTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Lou Taco
LouTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rear lift question

hey tw was wondering about how much lift will the rear of my truck have? I have TSB spring pack, 1.5" TSB AAL, plus i have a 1/2" steel blocks that i want to put on as well. So does 1/2" block equal 1/2" of lift or does it create more like the fronts do?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, what they tell U and how it ends up? I put a toytec lift with Dakar leafs. the front was 3" not 2.5" rear 4" not 2.75" then they tell u all Tacoma's are dif. All said and done i'm a happy guy. Toytec & OME helped me work out some problems (That were Toyota's crap parts) Order, install and see what u get.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
1/2 inch block equals 1/2 inch lift. I hope you like axle wrap.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
Dude, what they tell U and how it ends up? I put a toytec lift with Dakar leafs. the front was 3" not 2.5" rear 4" not 2.75" then they tell u all Tacoma's are dif. All said and done i'm a happy guy. Toytec & OME helped me work out some problems (That were Toyota's crap parts) Order, install and see what u get.
4" with the Dakars ?

Are you sure ?