Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Rear shock stone guards

Old 07-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Rear shock stone guards

Is there a source other than ToyTec for the rear shock stone guards that they offer as on option with the OME lift?
They are backordered right now so I am looking for an alternative, but can't find one.
I can't find them on ARB's site, so I thought they might be a ToyTec made part, but they don't offer them with their other kits. Hmm.
Any help is appreciated.

EDIT:
Nevermind, of course after posting I found some at TRDparts4U; They just weren't listing them as for a Tacoma so it took some extra digging. Thanks anyway!