Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

My new lift, Wheels and tires.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #1
hockeypoor will become famous soon enough
hockeypoor's Tacoma Gallery
My new lift, Wheels and tires.

3in spacer lift on the front, TSB ONLY on the rear, Pacer 185p 16x8 wheels, 265/75r16 Hankook ATM tires and I also painted the hood scoop black.
About 1in higher in front. Not sure I like that but will install a 1in block in the rear if it bothers me.
I LOVE THE RIDE. Yes I said that. I was really worried about not getting the upper control arms but I believe the ride is better.
Let me know what you guys think.
Attached Thumbnails
My new lift, Wheels and tires.-img_0724.jpg   My new lift, Wheels and tires.-img_0831.jpg   My new lift, Wheels and tires.-img_0726.jpg   My new lift, Wheels and tires.-img_0836.jpg   My new lift, Wheels and tires.-img_0834.jpg  

Old 07-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #2
what no comments! Thats a first.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice for a spacer lift
Old 07-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #6
Forcritessake is on a distinguished road
Army: MP, 2175th MP CO
Name: Jason
Forcritessake's Tacoma Gallery
Have you had paintwork done on your drivers door? Pics 2 and 4 seem to show the color difference in the two doors.

Maybe its the light?

Nice truck anyway, I like the stance.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:02 AM   #7
GA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGA_TACO4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GA_TACO4x4's Tacoma Gallery
truck looks good. i was on the fence about hankooks, but ended up going with firestones. spacers can ride ok if you dont go offroad much. ive had mine for about 1.5 years with no complaints. but im fixing to upgrade to bilstein 5100s because my oem shocks are worn out
Old 07-26-2011, 11:05 AM   #8
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. It's your truck, so if you like the way it rides then good choice.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:18 AM   #9
Paint work was easy. sanded with 320, then 600. 2 coats primer then light sand with 600 and 4 coats black.
Yes the door color is off a little. Truck was wrecked with 10k on it. Now has 60k. You cant really tell unless the sun hits it just right.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
I think I will keep it like this for a year and by then have enough to do spindles.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #11
FireGuy is on a distinguished road
FireGuy's Tacoma Gallery
What spacer is this and how much did this lift? I had a spacer on my Tundra at first but I couldn't get it to align to factory specs so I took it off and installed a 6". Did you have problems with alignment?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #12
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good dude....I'm into the Cali Lean style so I really like it! You get a full 3in of lift!?
Old 07-26-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good, except for the scoop. I just don't understand why you painted the scoop? You paid to have the sport package with the color-matched mirrors, bumpers, and door handles-then you paint the scoop black. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTtoolman View Post
Truck looks good, except for the scoop. I just don't understand why you painted the scoop? You paid to have the sport package with the color-matched mirrors, bumpers, and door handles-then you paint the scoop black. Just doesn't make sense to me.
Well I had a problem with the clear peeling on the scoop. Also I do love the sport package but after 4 years that is a LOT of blue. Just wanted to break it up a bit.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:45 AM   #15
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think the scoop looks good. Kinda sets it apart a little. Besides, he likes it so who cares. The main point of the sport is to not have chrome everywhere!
Old 07-27-2011, 08:57 AM   #16
The dog did it...I swear!
OffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedOffroadToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Location: High Desert... land of junipers, sage brush, and lava rock
OffroadToy's Tacoma Gallery
Truck looks good except for that bro lean. You might concider instead of raising the rear with blocks lower the front with a smaller spacer. Have you looked at the cv boots since doing the lift to see how bad the ribs ride each other now?
Old 07-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #17
El' Capi-Tan
resq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to beholdresq330 is a splendid one to behold

EMS: Giles Rescue
Name: Josh
resq330's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Same reason people black out their white taco's.

Nice truck man. I like the black scoop! Now you need to black out your emblems

My only input...I would have turned the white letters in.
Old 07-27-2011, 04:34 PM   #18
Take your flame, ignite the world!!!!
04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed04taco2wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
04taco2wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Truck looks good except for that bro lean. You might concider instead of raising the rear with blocks lower the front with a smaller spacer. Have you looked at the cv boots since doing the lift to see how bad the ribs ride each other now?
Hes a prerunner
Old 07-27-2011, 04:41 PM   #19
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery

I like how this person is trying to hide by ducking down
Old 07-27-2011, 04:43 PM   #20
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeypoor View Post
Well I had a problem with the clear peeling on the scoop. Also I do love the sport package but after 4 years that is a LOT of blue. Just wanted to break it up a bit.
Understood!! Truck still looks great! SWB is bad-ass!!