Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

6 inch fabtech lift

Old 07-25-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow 6 inch fabtech lift

Is their any better 6 inch lift kits for 1st gen tacos???? What is the max tire height and width with a 6 inch lift, i dont really care about the wheel size.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Ok good, thanks for the help hopefully i wont get any rubbing or have to trim anything. Ill post some pics when i get everything just the way i like
Old 07-26-2011, 12:05 AM   #4
Dank Tank
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post
Ok good, thanks for the help hopefully i wont get any rubbing or have to trim anything. Ill post some pics when i get everything just the way i like
Ok cool, you might rub a little depending on your wheels